New to Ratsun, Got my first 620.

CFHdatsun77

I live out Santa Clara but I'm around south eugene all the time. Where in Eugene are you?

Ahh Nice, I live Right Next to Valley River Center. i drive through Beltline into Veneta To work so you may see me around there. annnd do you own a kingcab or is ur truck a standard?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Standard, I prefer less windows haha, chances are you'll probably see my brothers 620 more than mine. I have a 73 with yellow stripes and my brother has one of those weird butter cream colored 72's. But if you ever trying to meet at sonic or something and talk about datsuns let me know. Or if you need a hand with your truck. I've got quite a few parts as well.

Ahh nice man, Yeah havnt seen many around here..occasionally a little green one rolls through my area but thats about it. n ill keep a look out for you guys ha. but forsure well have to hit up Sonic or something ive only been there once. maybe roll out together to one of those other sonic meets that ratsun has up on here.

• 6 months later...

Off topic, but ever so slightly. Would be a meet up of sorts. I'm looking for anyone in the area that might have a spare S13 ECU. Mine could be bad and I'm near the end of a swap. At this point its fix or sell by this weekend. Any one that has one or might know where to loom, GBE help would be greatly appreciated.