WTB OEM Thermostat Housing PL 510 '70 L16

so i got into working on my goon last weekend and after i got into the thermostat, i notice that the housing was cracked and need too be replaced. so first thing i do is search ebay and found a used suitable housing. the seller said that he was on vacation and wasnt able too send it out til today. so i contacted him and told him too cancel the sale and that was that. On monday I found a different one new for about $60(housing and outlet) and was more than happy too buy it cause i need it this week. after a few days i notice that he usps tracking number wasnt updating(originally it should of been here 5-31 or 6-1 according to ebay) and i contacted him asking him what the deal was with that. he said "I am backorderded on the bottom piece until Monday, I only have them in polished but thats $30 more sorry" so after a return message i told him that i didnt want too wait another week for the part(in not so of a nice way).

so i here too ask of anybody if they have a thermostat housing that for sale and can be shipped out too me(34243 sarasota, fl)by Saturday. i have the money i really in desperate need of one and cant drive until i get this part.i might have too jb weld the old part until i can find one thats suitable to use. so please if you have an extra and can send it out by saturday i will buy it for a reasonable price. please please please help me out. thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need one doesnt matter where it come from or what its off of. i dont have much time too buy one. i have too catch ride with friends and co workers too get around right now. i just want my car back on the road, and i really need anybody off here thats got a extra one laying around too buy one from.

i know somebody has one in an old box or something.

L16s had 2 types.

No hole , the the lower by pass(hot water line to the intake manifold.11061-2100

then one with a hole for the lower by pass.usues a u shaped rubber hose from the hot water line to lower stat housing,11061-P0300

Neck 11060-21000

16mmNut to hold the sender in. Besat to get this also, 25251-37700

this is the best way to get this if still avail than waiting for a ratsun member to send you one fast(it ain going to happen)

Your going to wait.

go to nissan dealer or enter in Nissanparts.cc in the blank section

a few member got in touch with me about shipping one out too me. i figured that since ive waited this long i can wait on something too get here next week. will let you know of progress. thanks too everyone for the replies and offers and hope too get this resolved soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.