Just some extra parts

I have a few extra Datsun parts I'd like to make some money off of to fund my 521.

I've got a intake and exhaust manifold (round port) off a '79 620 L20b W58 head. Still needs to be de-smogged, and you probably cant use the smog equipment because some of the metal tubes have been broken. $40.

Points distr. $10.

heater core and heater box. $10.

stock L16 carb (needs rebuild) comes with stock air filter box. $20

open-chamber W58 head off an L20b. doesnt include cam or cam supports. $40

stock air conditioning setup off an L20b. includes brackets, tensioner, and pump. $70.

all items are OBO. PM me if youre interested and I can text or email you pictures.

I am open to trades, let me know what you have got. Looking for a stock radio for my 521 (working or non-working) and a black Z car steering wheel and/or Z car horn button. I would LOVE a set of bumperettes for my 521, they dont have to perfect, willing to trade with cash. I will be at Canby but i wont have a place for selling stuff, so if you want me to bring an item to the show, let me know so we can meet up there.

Located in Keizer, OR.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

john super interested in ac just not going to canby .... if its around let me get it from u... i could always convince one of my ratsun brothers to grab it ...but i would get it off u anytime

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.