1973 datsun pl620

SKkeeterZ

Guy from Klamath falls has a lowered 620 in need of a new tranny and says it smokes but says it has the L20b, been wanting my first datsun for a while no, have been talk to the guy off and on today offered him 375 said he will do it, problem is the car is about 80 miles away and i have no trailer and i dont know enough about these trucks whether it would be worth getting even though it got issues and i have to go get it.

i have a very crappy picture of it wondering maybe if you guys recognize it

5N15E45K73F23N23Hec5h7c673c9b0bc51f51.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me?

That KA has 155 HP stock. Theres guys on here that have used an L series in a 521 to haul a horse trailer. Some one else used an LZ22 to haul cars with.

375 is a good deal. A truck + trailer will get expensive. Looking more like around 150 dollars just to tow it home. Have AAA?

looks like a good truck. transmissions are easy to come by. 4spds most people give away. and yes, even with problems, they are GREAT trucks. hell my black 73 burns oil like its BP. still runs like a top!

Are you kidding me?

That KA has 155 HP stock. Theres guys on here that have used an L series in a 521 to haul a horse trailer. Some one else used an LZ22 to haul cars with.

375 is a good deal. A truck + trailer will get expensive. Looking more like around 150 dollars just to tow it home. Have AAA?

.... gonna see what happens guy said he has had a lot of calls and that he isn't going to wait around which is expected

Skkeeter, that truck has been in klamathfor sale for over a year. Was in medford before that. It use to be blue at one time. Running bags in back.

375 is a good price though. 4 speed are easy to come by. 5 speeds are harder.

Larry

Skkeeter, that truck has been in klamathfor sale for over a year. Was in medford before that. It use to be blue at one time. Running bags in back.

375 is a good price though. 4 speed are easy to come by. 5 speeds are harder.

Larry

Considering ...a whole year maybe i have some time lol......

im just not looking forward to towing the 620 down Dead Indian

and i dont know any other way to klamath