What goes in this space?

ryknot

My 620 didnt come with a jack or any of its paraphenalia. My buddy Pthedude gave me a stock jack and the handle that goes to the long piece that clips in behind the seat. (thanks homeslice). The jack locks down behind the driver seat, but what lives beneath the rubber strap behind the passenger? I appreciate any insight -

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a genuine Nissan toolbag that's supposed to go there. It holds the handle that goes on the end of the rod,couple of wrenches,and a spark plug wrench. Pretty basic,and most trucks don't have them.

Ok. cool. I have the handle and the bag so I guess I am now in search of the fabled tools . . .and the long rod. Thanks guys.

Where is the crank/handle?

My '73 tool bag only came with the crank handle, a curved lug wrench as shown, but that's it, oh and the rod with the hook. I never got any wrenches or tire irons. I still keep the crank and lug wrench in the bag under the rubber band for all these years.

There were several 620 tool bags, early, late and Deluxe vs standard.

The one above doesn't seem to be a full set because there are two lug wrenches (one of which doubles as a jack handle). Some 620 have a red crank handle that you fit to the long-rod to turn it.