WTB: Toyota Peanut or Mango

Wanted to buy a Toyota TE27 (MY70-73) Corolla must be running, must

be in driving distance from Seattle (I see em' in California all the time but

you're 9 hours out damnit).

Budget is $3-7k depending on factors of the cars condt, rust, location, blah

Feel free to call me if you have one sitting.

Jd @ 206-420-9564

tumblr_m1lz0bdLJ11qgpxmbo1_1280.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I would find one... turns out a friend of mine has one and is looking to get rid of it. Its a 77 deluxe though... and not the earlier 73. Its pretty damn clean overall. SR5 dash and center console, later 79 chrome front end, 3T swap (with weber and headers). He came by the shop today and I snapped a oic for you:

7212879268_35cdbacfb8_c.jpg

Let me know if youre interested.

you willing to buy a peanut wagon? my dads got his for sale

Jccsdrivinuptotheshow.jpg

Corollaguylookinatit.jpg

corollajccs3.jpg

2011jccscorollawagon.jpg

hes owned it for about 4 years now and has done alot to this car! new paint , the whole interior has been re upholstered everythin, xxr 522 rims 15x8 in the back and 15x7 up front, it was dropped around 4 inches in the front and 3 nd1/2 in the rear(it doesnt scrape anywere), the roof rack is also another new addition, cold air intake has been installed , 2tc motor all original no mods done to it,header with 2and 1/4 inch piping , it has working fog lights, fender mirrors and flares(there not in the pics but he recently got them the flares) his asking price is 8,700 obo

• Like 1

I knew I would find one... turns out a friend of mine has one and is looking to get rid of it. Its a 77 deluxe though... and not the earlier 73. Its pretty damn clean overall. SR5 dash and center console, later 79 chrome front end, 3T swap (with weber and headers). He came by the shop today and I snapped a oic for you:

7212879268_35cdbacfb8_c.jpg

Let me know if youre interested.

makes me miss both my 75 SR5 and my 78 wagon. i want another one just because they were so damn reliable.

Replied to your topic with a voicemail. I currently have a 72 TE27 "mango" that I am selling as well as a 74 TE28 Wagon. I also have access to a very rare 74 TE21 4 door. Either way you got my number so hit me up if anything sparks your interest.

All the cars are in So-Cal.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.