280z rb20det swap

crystal280z

hey guys , my names jonathan and i was wondering what i would need to do a rb20det swap , now i know that YOU may not think its a great idea to swap that motor but then again YOU arnt driving it =)

anywho well i have the motor trans ecu harness .

now its said that i can use oem motor mounts and stock tranny mounts if i swap tranny mountd from l28 to rb , and i guess drilling wholes in the motor mounts from the oem l28

also i need to know if theres a cheaper way going about the oil sump and i guys lines oil lifters ? what a guy told me , and i have no clue about drive train thanks guys hopefully u can teach me something

:crying:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Rustbuckets build should really be a textbook on how to do this build. Turbo builds in general have a way of creeping up in build price. I say do it, but if your on limited funds, prepare to go slooooooowww

Check again. He has a lot of money in that car.

Check again. He has a lot of money in that car.

Oh piles of money to be sure! I'm not saying he is doing it for any amount of money, just that he is doing it properly imo, and if you want a quality build and dont have piles of $$$ shooting in the door, the process just slows down!

Oh piles of money to be sure! I'm not saying he is doing it for any amount of money, just that he is doing it properly imo, and if you want a quality build and dont have piles of $$$ shooting in the door, the process just slows down!

oh whoops ! haha ,,, I read you're other post the wrong way. Sorry about that ! I am tired tonight :( lol