WTB 510 69-73

my name is jake and I am new to the ratsun community. I have been looking into the 510 for about a year now and I am finally ready to purchase one. I am just a college student so i dont have the biggest budget. For a rolling shell I would be willing to go up to 1300 in nice condition. Something that runs but needs work I would go up to 2600. And I would be willing to go up to 5700 for a complete car in pretty good condition that I could use as a daily drivier. I have no preference to what is under the hood, though I would prefer it to be a KA24DE. I am constantly driving back and forth between southwest michigan and the detroit area. I am willing to drive a few state away to get something. Let me know what you have and some OICS would be nice too. thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also forgot to mention that I am willing to trade for my silver ford focus SVT. I was gonna sell it once I get a ratsun but I would be willing to do an even trade. It's worth $6,000 and i would also be willing to do some money on my end. It has 120,000 miles on it, silver with black after market rims and with new tires that I purchased myself last september. It also comes with a cold air intake. Very well maintained, i am the second owner, put out about 180hp and is a 6-speed manual. Let me know if you are interested in this, or if you want oics. thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.