KA24E $100 obo

I was gona use it for a swap in my b210 but I'm going a different route,$100obo. I also have the trani for $150obo, I would proffer local pick up but if you figure out shipping that can work too.I'm in San Marcos TX 78666. My # 512-667-6840.

ka1.jpg

kat2.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It came out of a 90 240sx.The guy I got it from pulled it to do a sr swap shortly after he got the car. He was planing on putting it in 510 he had but he traded the 510 for a VW (stupid). I pulled the valve cover, it looks pretty clean, I was thinking about maybe putting some rings in it just dew to the age of the engine but its probably not necessary, the single cam's are pretty stout they can take some abuse.I I only have the bottom part of the intake and no harness, I have a set of motorcycle carbs I was going to run and a 510 distributor. I'm actually selling all of it. I'm even gona sell the car in the next couple of weeks.

hey man, i posted on your jnc ad, its a good deal but i think its missing too many bits for me to want to take on. glws

Thats cool, ya if you want to go fuel injected this probably isn't a good investment, unless you got a parts car handy. That wasn't my plan so the only harness I have is battery/alt power. It would make a good long block for some one. or if someone wanted to start were I left off there's not to much left to scrounge up, probably get it all in one trip to the scrap yard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.