1973 Datsun 620 Lil Hustler "Dottie" for Sale

whatever anyone feels is an apprpriate price, as you guys know she needs a tranny and a driveshaft. engine is rebuilt and still strong. suspension is good. manual transmission.

she needs: door panels, headliner, windshield is cracked (not a big one), hood is creased (windstorm), and does not have a carpet kit.

hardly any rust. red paint job is completely matte and will not buff to shine. no door locks. dash has minor cracks. all gauges work. heater works. stereo works. good bench seat. slider aftermarket glass. no rust in bed. lil hustler logo on bottom of doors (stock)

she is at the mechanics in storage. i have been hunting for parts but she was my daily driver and i cant wait around and hope to get lucky. im having a shitload of guilt right now, but she has to find a new home. ill get pics up monday.

i am in hollywood, california.

please text 323 823 9648

vanessa

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever sell this?

You mentioned you had a possible buyer the other day when we texted...you thanked me for being a "normal" texter....and said you had a guy coming down saturday am

I see the craigslist ad is gone so im assuming its gone?

Let me know...:) 100 miles isnt that far...

hey just left youva voicemail. took the af down because of sheer frustration of dealing with morons. dottie cannot be owned by a moron. i want her to go to a good home. shes in my garage now, safe. let me know when u can come out. no rush.

Nice talking to you , lets talk after I get those pics tomorrow ;)

hi folks'

havent heard back from lance, so dottie is officially available.

i have to find her a new home. i have more pics if you want to contact me.

she is in my garage now, the weekend is best for you to come and take a look.

i am willing to deal, im not looking to make a fortune, she just needs a new home.

thanks

323 823 9648 TEXT ONLY

vanessa

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.