What trans would bolt up to an A15?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a wrecking yard nearby that has a 4 speed from a 78 b210 for $50 and I should have the extra funds to go snag it in a week or so. My question is: would the bolt pattern match up to the A15 on my Auto '82 210?

But you will need everything for the swap, including the pedal assembly, clutch master and slave, flywheel/disc/cover and throwout bearing with collar, probably the driveline also, and I am not sure about the tranny mount cross member, and if there is a shifter hole plate for the tunnel, grab that also.

There is a lot invloved in swapping over to a manual transmission.

But you will need everything for the swap, including the pedal assembly, clutch master and slave, flywheel/disc/cover and throwout bearing with collar, probably the driveline also, and I am not sure about the tranny mount cross member, and if there is a shifter hole plate for the tunnel, grab that also.

There is a lot invloved in swapping over to a manual transmission.

I understand that, but I'm pretty dead set on eventually converting, if not soon. I figured it can't hurt to start collecting the necessary parts now. Thanks for the info though!

I understand that, but I'm pretty dead set on eventually converting, if not soon. I figured it can't hurt to start collecting the necessary parts now. Thanks for the info though!

I don't blame you, I am a big fan of manual transmissions also, try to find a whole non running B210/210 if you can, maybe if your lucky, it will have a 5 speed.

I don't blame you, I am a big fan of manual transmissions also, try to find a whole non running B210/210 if you can, maybe if your lucky, it will have a 5 speed.

That's want I want, but I'll settle for a 4 speed for the right price. I have a traveling habit so a 3 speed auto is killing me on highways.