WTB - 510 Adjustable Suspension Parts/Complete Setup

Looking for complete adjustable suspension setup for my 72' 510 4dr. Need the following parts:

• Front coilovers (280zx) (200-250# spring rate/primary use street) Bought new TTT 200#
  • Camber plates Bought new TTT
  • Bump steer spacers Bought new TTT
  • Adjustable lower control arms Bought new TTT
  • Adjustable t/c rods Bought new TTT
  • Rear coilovers (200-250# spring rate/primary use street) Bought D50's w/KYB gas adjust for now.
  • Adjustable rear crossmember Bought a datsport

I would prefer slightly used parts so if you have suspension parts for a project that isn't going to be finished or changed direction let me know. I'm looking to save a little $ vs buying everything new.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the offer. I think shipping is around $100 but I have a spare crossmember and I am looking at Byron's kit as well. At this point I'm trying to stay away from slotting but if something changes I'll let you know.

I appreciate the offer. I think shipping is around $100 but I have a spare crossmember and I am looking at Byron's kit as well. At this point I'm trying to stay away from slotting but if something changes I'll let you know.

why not pm byron for his kit?

280zx ready coilover for sale $400 plus shipping ($60) roughly 75ibs

Here is what they come with,

280zx Struts converted to coilovers, migged not tigged. All welded not clamp, cleaned and painted

New coilover package kit including: Springs, collars, treaded nuts, alumium top hats, you may decide to use camber plates, not included ($180 off ebay get the T3's). Also set screws and rubber o-rings.

Used complete breaks, calipers and rotors and hubs, bearings and dust cap.

You will need inserts (these can range from $30 - $300 each)

you will also need break lines

$400 + shipping

I can save you money on shipping, if you plan to buy new calipers or rotors.

280zx ready coilover for sale $400 plus shipping ($60) roughly 75ibs

Here is what they come with,

280zx Struts converted to coilovers, migged not tigged. All welded not clamp, cleaned and painted

New coilover package kit including: Springs, collars, treaded nuts, alumium top hats, you may decide to use camber plates, not included ($180 off ebay get the T3's). Also set screws and rubber o-rings.

Used complete breaks, calipers and rotors and hubs, bearings and dust cap.

You will need inserts (these can range from $30 - $300 each)

you will also need break lines

$400 + shipping

I can save you money on shipping, if you plan to buy new calipers or rotors.

I have the 280zx calipers and rotors. Are you using the ground control coilover package? Does the top hat have a bearing setup for use with camber plates?

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.