Hitachi Twin SU Intake needed

Like the title says, am looking an intake manifold for my stock L16 motor. Doesn't have to be in showroom condition since am on a budget. If anybody has an extra one just laying around, let me know. Delivery or pick-up around Los Angeles area. Thanks

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need/have any linkage???

am not sure. there being delivered.

nice i got a su manifold i put powder coated silver and turned out it was a extra if you r interested let me know it goes on ebay this week

i will let you know.

haha holding it in my hand its a 220....duh its stamped....why u ask sounds like u got him covered ....are u looking for the 220 or is it a better option.. .i am new to the su scene and dotn really know my stuff since i about scrapped using the sss su's thinking they were smog square tops....

Gonzo....what are the size of your intake ports on the head?

This Lynz intake has the smaller openings.....approx 1.25

Although...if need be they can be opened up (lots of meat), as you can see where I marked the flange to fit my U67

lynx.jpg

The other end (SU/insulator side)....is rather large...approx 42mm

Has a 46mm insulator on it

P1010036-1.jpg

Gonzo....what are the size of your intake ports on the head?

This Lynz intake has the smaller openings.....approx 1.25

Although...if need be they can be opened up (lots of meat), as you can see where I marked the flange to fit my U67

lynx.jpg

The other end (SU/insulator side)....is rather large...approx 42mm

Has a 46mm insulator on it

P1010036-1.jpg

i really dont know! this is my first 510. you guys really got me stumped on the K14, 220, etc (still doing research). am currently using a stock Hitachi.

I have a 220 su intake mani if you want.

i will let you know.

Just want to say thanks for the guys who offered the intakes. My car is having other issue that I need to take care of and am going to try the single Weber sidedraft option instead of the Solex so I'll be looking for a weber intake soon. Thanks again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.