my new 66 pl411.... soon to be full racecar

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

i started my 2 door conversion. passenger side is about 45+% done. i have all 280zx suspension to put in it. got the whole fron sub with rack and struts and the whole rear sub with arms brakes and struts, only thing it didnt come with was a diff, but i have the stubs too. i dont see it gettign alot of attention in the next few month as i just bought a 521 that im goign to daily after i get it a lil road worthy, it came with a ka24e in the bed that is going in another 411 i have that is a full rat car. so after the 521 the rat 411 gets a motor and then ill be back to this unless another cheap datsun shows up.... i want to do more on it but i just dont have time. im also in the process of building a mx83 cressida with a j1z pushing 480hp for a buddy of mine that i sponsor, so i have a full plate to say the least and this one is a back burner type of project, and theres even a project that is farther back than this one is on the burner.....

i am interested in the flares, i just dont know if they are going to be wide enough.... im gonna try to do the 280zxsuspension full width to make a monster wide track car that is stable as can be. just from what wiki says the 411 is 7 inches narower than the zx and then add some good sized wheels and i can se this being 5 inches over each side or 10 inches wider than stock very easily.

i am interested in the flares, i just dont know if they are going to be wide enough.... im gonna try to do the 280zxsuspension full width to make a monster wide track car that is stable as can be. just from what wiki says the 411 is 7 inches narower than the zx and then add some good sized wheels and i can se this being 5 inches over each side or 10 inches wider than stock very easily.

Well it looks like we'll just have to wait and see then, cuz it'll all depend on wheel size/specs, tire size, camber adjustments, etc too... looks like this may all be quite aways out to test though.

I'll be around and checking on your progress.

Goodluck with the builds!