WTB-Stock 1968-1969 510 Struts.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Josh, only way to tell is to pull one out and unscrew the top. If you see a valve assembly held in by and "O" ring and a bunch of stinky old oil, you've got what I'm looking for.

Well, as my friends have pointed out, I'm not lowering my cars, just trying to go better than stock. I've improved the OE stuff to the point where I've basically re created the old "mulholland" suspension.... It rides very nice for a daily driver, but, when you autocross with it......

• 2 years later...

hello do you think from 84 datsun maxima will fit i just pull out a pair let me knoow so i can sen ou picture and specification or measurement plz let me know thanks Eddie L.

I'm looking for a pair of stock 1968-1969 510 struts with the original oil dampers still in place. Please pm me if you've got a straight pair that you'd like to part with.

this insert strut came out of 1984 datsun maxima let me know if this is what you need thanks

Eddie

es70hg.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of stock 1968-1969 510 struts with the original oil dampers still in place. Please pm me if you've got a straight pair that you'd like to part with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.