cleanest 510 on epray

cleanest original 510 i've ever seen. i mean really how many are there out there with less than 10,000 miles on them. this belongs in a museum or private collector who will keep it original. the seats are just awesome for their age. and look at that trunk! seems like there should already be a thread on this but i dont see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Datsun-Datsun-1400-PL-510-Datsun-510-Unrestored-Surviver-9003-miles-Rustfree_W0QQitemZ330230167547QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This 510 should have its pictures kept somewhere on ratsun.net as an example for restoration. I have to agree, it's one of the cleanest 510s I've ever seen.

Thats great and all, I like the fact that people are willing to keep some like that around but in my opinion classics are meant to be driven, not locked in a garage or put on a trailer every time they go somewhere. But that still is a sweet car, hopefully someone doesn't buy it and trash it, or neglect it.

not me, i wish i had a 521 or any classic hot off the press with 0 miles. it's a collector thing. it would be the equivalent of keeping something in the package and never opening it. now thats not for some people as you have said, but it took me years to learn not to open every cool thing i have. cars are no exception.

thats the reason people want this car cause it hasn't been driven. it's not your average 510. it's a almost new in the original packaging 510:D:D

Cleanest 510 is always been in my museum.:D:D

I'm a private collector

I have a museum (Garage) filled with tons of Nostalgic parts

I can say that I do own one of the cleanest unrestored Datsun 510 around.

cleanest original 510 i've ever seen. i mean really how many are there out there with less than 10,000 miles on them. this belongs in a museum or private collector who will keep it original. the seats are just awesome for their age. and look at that trunk! seems like there should already be a thread on this but i dont see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Datsun-Datsun-1400-PL-510-Datsun-510-Unrestored-Surviver-9003-miles-Rustfree_W0QQitemZ330230167547QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cleanest 510 is always been in my museum.:D:D

I'm a private collector

I have a museum (Garage) filled with tons of Nostalgic parts

I can say that I do own one of the cleanest unrestored Datsun 510 around.

really? are there pics of it here on the forum or elsewhere online? show me show me!