Indoor Karting Car Club Battle

Uber Deaf One

Hey guys. I work over at Lemans Karting in Fremont, and we're having a Car Club battle in June I think. It's going to be a 2.5 hour enduro, complete with driver swaps and everything. I want to be out there repping Datsuns... so I'm looking for 3 other people to race with me. So far it's just me and a buddy of mine.

If you have no experience with indoor karting, that's not a big deal. They are simple 9hp 4 stroke karts.... not that fast. It's all about momentum. I have done a fair bit of driver training in a bunch of different things, so I believe I can turn an average joe into a lap record setting driver ;)

If you're interested let me know.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

9HP, I'd say it's more of a matter of power to weight. Maybe you can get Lisa. Ever since I broke 200 I feel more like an anchor

Actually these karts seem to corner best when the driver is 175-200ish lbs. Lighter guys have a hard time in the corners but they make up most of their time on the straights ;)

We'll also be running a team average weight format, with winners in 3 different weight categories.