KA24E swap parts

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv got a bog box of extra KA stuff if youve got someone in NorCal willing to pick it up for you.

its everything I stripped off the motor except the alt, crank pulley, ant water pump.

240sx intake, injectors, rail, dizzy, ac pump, various brackets, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, ect, ect.

Iv got a bog box of extra KA stuff if youve got someone in NorCal willing to pick it up for you.

its everything I stripped off the motor except the alt, crank pulley, ant water pump.

240sx intake, injectors, rail, dizzy, ac pump, various brackets, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, ect, ect.

ah i might be making a trip up there soon. where exactly?

I have a few random things from my old KA swap. I just got a new KA that included a wiring harness and ecu that I'm probably going to use, so my old setup won't be needed. I think I also have a set of injectors laying around too.

Let me know what you find and what you still need and I can look to make sure I (have/can find) what you need.

The manual ECU has a rev limiter that causes problems at full throttle high revs. An automatic by definition is always in gear and can't miss a shift so they don't have this feature. The ECU to look for has an 11 on the sticker

This is an '89 California standard tranny ECU .. looks like a 14

KAecuLarge.jpg

The manual ECU has a rev limiter that causes problems at full throttle high revs. An automatic by definition is always in gear and can't miss a shift so they don't have this feature. The ECU to look for has an 11 on the sticker

This is an '89 California standard tranny ECU .. looks like a 14

KAecuLarge.jpg

you rock!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.