strut insert part# ? help!

Dantheman

Please forgive my lack of knowledge as this subject has been covered at length. But I tried a google search on "strut part# 734632" and the only thing coming up is Gabliel out of South Africa. The inserts are stamped "Made in USA". Thanks for any help.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had them also, but it sounds that if I lower the car much with that tall of a strut, it won't leave much in suspension travel. I learned a lot speaking with Jay at Ground Control today, and he said he guessed I would be wanting a shorter strut body in the near future. For the reason explained above and now would be a good time to do it. Any recommendations on inserts. From what I have read, it seems that the Tokico blues are popular.

I have miss written the year of the wagon. Opps. It's a 71. I think I was told in 1969 the strut body size was changed. The guy at Ground Control said that the wagons had taller struts than sedans. At least that Is how I understood him.

• 2 months later...