• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

20 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

• SICK620, Facebook, 510freak, chester

not just in Canada eh

ok mothhaa fucckkaazz thanks for ruining my project thread by making it the official place of all things nutzz for ratsun. Im going to bed now. You know my heterosexual bed. the one where I make hot lovins with lots of hos. Ya I know your about to quote this into a homosexual rant. But Im onto you! .. Goodnight, need my sleep to work the shitty ass 90hours a pay period job that chester so graciously hooked me up with....

ok mothhaa fucckkaazz thanks for ruining my project thread by making it the official place of all things nutzz for ratsun. Im going to bed now. You know my heterosexual bed. the one where I make hot lovins with lots of black prego hoes Ya I know your about to quote this into a homosexual rant. But Im onto you! .. Goodnight, need my sleep to work the shitty ass 90hours a pay period job that chester so graciously hooked me up with....

Guest 510kamikazifreak

ok mothhaa fucckkaazz thanks for bring some lolz in my project thread by making it the official place of all things nutzz for ratsun. Im going to bed now :sneaky: . You know . the one where I make hot lovins with lots of homos. Ya I know your about to quote this , But Im onto you! .. Goodnight, need my sleep to work the shitty ass 90hours a pay period job that chester so graciously hooked me up with....

SO we having an online boise meet

:rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

bring me parts. I got you prego instead of moneyz. Will that work for you

nah on second thought I could use those parts... nevermind.

removal of 1 letter and...