Parts needed for 79 620 std

I'd like to find some parts for my 79 620 near (or shippable) to Southern Oregon (97527).

I need passenger door and fender. (Possibly driver fender if $$ right)

I'd like to also find;

factory wheel(s)

door locks w/key

ignition w/key

rear view mirror (that attaches to ceiling)

visor clips (that attach to ceiling)

door rubber (new)

window rubber (new)

Interior is white ceiling/visor and blue door panels/dash

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'd also like to find a distributor for an L20B

Points or EI? I have a good points dizzy.. Could probably use a cap/rotor unless I find a spare. $30 obo shipped.

also do NOT buy a new ign switch manufactured by Wells. Especially from Autozone.

I'd like to find some parts for my 79 620 near (or shippable) to Southern Oregon (97527).

I need passenger door and fender. (Possibly driver fender if $$ right)

I'd like to also find;

factory wheel(s)

door locks w/key

ignition w/key

rear view mirror (that attaches to ceiling)

visor clips (that attach to ceiling)

door rubber (new)

window rubber (new)

Interior is white ceiling/visor and blue door panels/dash

I have an Ignition 35$ shipped

I have a set of wheels and good hub caps for 100 if you want. I know Im a bit of a drive, but lemme know if youll be in the area.

Where's Marysville? I may be in Portland this weekend but I'm not sure yet.

I have a matchbox dizzy I'm running on my L16 right now, works great. I also have a passenger door and fender, both in decent condition. The fender has some dents, but they should come out without too much trouble, and though I've never had the fender off the truck, there appears to be no cancer in the usual spot at the bottom of the fender near the door. The door looks great from the outside, decent from the inside, but there is some cancer in the lower portion which some clown tried to fix with fiberglass bondo-hair. The door and fender together, say, $50? The matchbox dizzy I'll part with for $75.

20120415_110530.jpg

I'm located in Tri-Cities, WA, across the border from Milton-Freewater and Pendleton. Hell of a drive, but if you can't find anything closer, they're here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.