Nissan Fest at Evergreen Speedway March 25th

spudly13

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What show were you at? Nissan Fest was lame! some drifting, and some nice cars mixed into the "show" which you had to pre-register for and pay out the ass to be in. Lost all the social interaction that Golden Gardens has always had, and showing off our cars. We had to park across the street in a field, WTF? We worked out asses off cleaning our cars up to park in a friggin field and not even show our cars?! Not what I expected at all. Maybe next year.

What show were you at? Nissan Fest was lame! some drifting, and some nice cars mixed into the "show" which you had to pre-register for and pay out the ass to be in. Lost all the social interaction that Golden Gardens has always had, and showing off our cars. We had to park across the street in a field, WTF? We worked out asses off cleaning our cars up to park in a friggin field and not even show our cars?! Not what I expected at all. Maybe next year.

Never made it to a nissan fest at GG so i cant compare it to that, technically you could pay 5 dollars to park inside.. just sayin.. and what car show dont you have to pre register to be in? Personally as long as i can walk around and check out cars, im happy

It was sad that there were better looking cars in the parking lot then in the "show." I got there late and walked around a bit, as we were leaving I noticed people just pullin into where the show area was, Didnt understand why they only limited it to 100 cars

It was sad that there were better looking cars in the parking lot then in the "show." I got there late and walked around a bit, as we were leaving I noticed people just pullin into where the show area was, Didnt understand why they only limited it to 100 cars

I agree, they had way more room then just the 100 cars they allowed, I even walked around the feild parking and saw better looking cars then some in the show, but hey, meybe next year!

I agree, they had way more room then just the 100 cars they allowed, I even walked around the feild parking and saw better looking cars then some in the show, but hey, meybe next year!

I think everyone should just skip it and we should continue the GG tradition and just make it bigger and better every year. Then NWN can suck it...

I think everyone should just skip it and we should continue the GG tradition and just make it bigger and better every year. Then NWN can suck it...

It would be cool to try and get another annual meet going, and GG is a great location for it... provided you dont have hundreds of cars that is!

Edit: by another meet, i mean in place of NWN which moved to evergreen