WTB : 521 marker lights

I'm looking for all four marker lights for my 1971 521. The lenses and trim rings are good on mine but the housings are rotted out and sockets crumbled away. If you have just the housings and sockets great, if you want to sell the whole assemblies that's ok too. I'm located in Ohio and will gladly pay shipping from where ever.

Price : Let me know how much you want, I need them

Either shoot me an e-mail at northshoreracing@aol.com or post up on here as I'm always checking the forum.

Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of different Datsun models use the same side lights. the only difference is the rubber part that goes between the metal housing, and the body of the car (truck). Wire lengths are also different.

If you look around a junkyard, you may be able to find some lights from a later model that have rubber parts that are flat enough for the rear of the 521, and have a rubber boot on the inside that completely covers the lamp socket. These lights last much longer before rusting out.

Here is my thread on repair of the side lights for a 521 truck.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/31370-side-marker-lights/page__p__469618__hl__%2Bmarker+%2Blights__fromsearch__1#entry469618

I would try to fit something else but there are zero datsuns in salvage yards around me. Over the last 5 years I have found one...and it was an s130. So used parts in northern ohio really isn't an option for me, that's a great write up though :) So hopefully someone on here has some on a parts truck or something.

Got 3. Still need one more. Anybody have one laying around they want to sell
I have lots of these, do you have a photo of what you need, I have so many differant styles that look the same. You looking for front or rear? I am sure somewhere in there is what your looking for. DSCN1009.jpg

PM me if you don't get a responce, as I don't go to the wanted section a lot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.