77 620 tandem

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wagon is nice 95 %there hit a pole so valance bumper grill n hood are damaged lightly all interior in place head liner sound dash cracked all glass all rubber motor turns by hand factory orangish little to no rust in floors or quarters. sweet roof rack deal goes down sat. pretty much set in stone ...yeah yeah i know i didnt take pics ban me i got excited and forgot to grab the camera.

the blubrry 620 tandem is sold.. local cat into minis and dattos is pikkin her up fri. hes got plans to make her clean n low i bet well even get a membership out of him. thx 4 all the support n encourage ment you guys really helped me get her there special thx to... pumkin210... 1lo620... redeyey......bonvo... yu guys make me feel at home and have really driven me 4 real thx. the goon is still in the worx but prob about 4 mo. off so ima be a dattoless member till then but will have pics real soon

Ya it is good to see things that have been sitting brought back to life and not end up in the scrapo yards or become part of the earth....like when there wheels are sunkin 6 inches into the ground from sitting so long...Bit it sounds like you each got what you wanted and all is good...Still would have been cool to have....but there will be others.....We all need picutres of ythe goon..!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.