Wish list for 620 parts

This is my wish list of parts that I need for a 79 620 king cab. If you know of anyone with any of the parts please give them my number.

Wheels Enkei EK32 15x7 and 15x8.5

Dash pad

Tailgate Got it

Knobs for A/C

Center console for king cab Got it

The rubber that goes around the door way in black

The door way step plate for both doors Got them

Door pannels (Black)

Rear Disk setup

Bubble Windows for a king cab

Crome tail light housing

Crome tailgate handles

Thanks

Danny

702-279-9929

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my wish list of parts that I need for a 79 620 king cab. If you know of anyone with any of the parts please give them my number.

Wheels Enkei EK32 15x7 and 15x8.5

Dash pad

Tailgate

Knobs for A/C

Center console for king cab

The rubber that goes around the door way in black

The door way step plate for both doors

Door pannels (Black)

Rear Disk setup

Bubble Windows for a king cab

Crome tail light housing

Crome tailgate handles

Thanks

Danny

702-279-9929

hey Danny i have a 77 king cab i am selling for parts i have the door panels and i make the rear disk set up on 4 different setups my friend has the bubble side windows

e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com or call me or text me at 951 214-9555

Crome tail light housing

wanted those for the longest time. Then decided i was gonna strip the paint off the ones that came on my truck so i could repaint them,(boner before me spray painted them purple) and Surprise a little acetone reveled that they were chrome housings. u can imagine my surprise and joy. to have some original chrome housings under there. just thought i would share. I love mine and if u find a place that makes them lemme kno. i would like spares.

636.jpg

To stop better, 4 wheel disc is the way to go.

Not true.Unless you are tracking the vehicle,you will see NO DIFFERENCE over PROPERLY functioning drums.Drums are actually more efficient than disc,but disc' shed heat better.Put your money elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...

Disc work about the same as drum.... after all the rear tires only do about 20% of the braking anyway. Other than braking performance, they are virtually maintenance free, easier to work/replace pads on if you do and will absorb more heat without fade. If only doing 20% of the work then the fronts are going to fail/fade long before the backs. Yes, they sure look nicer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.