new parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

73DATSON

Well here are my new parts . U67 3 angel vale job,R&R guides,clean&bead,resurface,port&polish,282cam,valve stem seal,nissan comp lash pad,nissan compvalve springs, stainless intake & exhaust valves,bronze valve guides. new 280zx flattop pistons,adjustable cam gear.

So what do u guys think????? I cant wait to installed them.......................

th_DSC01668.jpgth_DSC01667.jpgth_DSC01666.jpgth_DSC01665.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 95 isn't a problem to get, I don't know much about the head just what the guy put on paper and I posted. This car is not a daily driver, just want a lil power house for a nice sunny Sunday:-))))) What do u mean 2 knobs???

What do u mean 2 knobs???

EXACTLTY!!!!! where is says JAPAN on the later L motors there is 2 square knobs most people hold the cam with a wrench there to help lock down the cam sprocket. crank bolt when chain is installed.

All the L16s I have seen I never seen them. So I can only ASSUME its a L16 cam. which is a smaller cam even than a stock L20 cam.

Your going to want to drive this everyday once its running. I would have stuck with the stock pistons and said Fuck it. Flattops isnt going to give a huge power increase. The Cam and the sidedrafts would make the most difference. The pistons would have helps a litllt ebut not worth the torment of headgasket prplems and paying for $$$$$ gas

my vid has got to have a vid with a cam with the center lobe blocks

a have flattop in a L16 w U67 head and it pings on reg gas Super 91 is OK but on hot days it still has run on with a weber down draft. u might not have run on with sidedrfts. but pingin can lead to a piston breaking

What do u mean 2 knobs???

EXACTLTY!!!!! where is says JAPAN on the later L motors there is 2 square knobs most people hold the cam with a wrench there to help lock down the cam sprocket. crank bolt when chain is installed.

All the L16s I have seen I never seen them. So I can only ASSUME its a L16 cam. which is a smaller cam even than a stock L20 cam.

Your going to want to drive this everyday once its running. I would have stuck with the stock pistons and said Fuck it. Flattops isnt going to give a huge power increase. The Cam and the sidedrafts would make the most difference. The pistons would have helps a litllt ebut not worth the torment of headgasket prplems and paying for $$$$$ gas

my vid has got to have a vid with a cam with the center lobe blocks

a have flattop in a L16 w U67 head and it pings on reg gas Super 91 is OK but on hot days it still has run on with a weber down draft. u might not have run on with sidedrfts. but pingin can lead to a piston breaking

THX for the infor:-))) but like I said before this car will never be a daily driver:-((( I work tooooo much to even warm up the car:-(((( this is more like pass time from work and the family:-)))) but I love the fact that ALL YOU RATSUN GUYS ARE SO GREAT WITH YOUR ANSWERS!!!!! Keep it coming!!!!!!!