WTB used tuner/borla type muffler - I think

if shipping to Oklahoma via parcel post wouldn't be crazy which I don't think it would? honestly, the brand doesn't matter. I'm looking for chrome & loud & cheap and don't expect mint. my grampa style muffler has fallen apart and I don't want to go back with that style but I don't want to buy a new tuner type either and here in billy-joe-jim-bob-pick-em-up-truck-country the used ones are pretty scarce. pics would be great. thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, when you say the fart cannons won't work on Datsuns do you mean they won't physically fit or there is a flow issue? oddly enough, a guy from work brought me a muffler that was supposed to be a tuner type but it turned out to just be a plain old muffler (with the correct 2 1/2 inch inlet) with a big goofy chrome tip welded on.

Mike, when you say the fart cannons won't work on Datsuns do you mean they won't physically fit or there is a flow issue?

It's a sound issue....

Those things are what separate us from the tuner/ricers. No Datsun should sound like a Honda. Read into this anything you want. :lol: :lol:

It's a sound issue....

Those things are what separate us from the tuner/ricers. No Datsun should sound like a Honda. Read into this anything you want. :lol: :lol:

you guys had me going. pretty sure Datsuns don't have an exhaust system that makes running one of 'em imppossible as opposed to every other vehicle on the planet - sigh.

you guys had me going. pretty sure Datsuns don't have an exhaust system that makes running one of 'em imppossible as opposed to every other vehicle on the planet - sigh.

Actually

Crawl under the car

Note that awkward bulky thing right after the trans tunnel? That's the catalytic converter from the 70s it prevents rice barrels from flowing properly

Because ofthis your car will sound like open asshole

Oh wait that's how all rice exhausts sound.

Get out the hack saw and put a glasspack in the cats place it's probabably so full of charcoal and is near useless. (should be replaced after 48k km per factory book) anyways replace it with a glasspack and run strait pipe all the way back from here on.

Your call will sound great and be way more badass

Keep the pipe size around 2in too nothing too big the l20b doesn't push 3in of air lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.