SWEET DATSUN 1200 DRAG ROLLER

Ok here i have forsale a a sweet 71 drag roller i bought this car from cuban guy in florida that had it in his family for 11 yrs it used to have a rotary 12a in it now it has nothing ready for swap of your choice...car has coilovers, roll cage ,wheelie bars,fuel cell ,outlaw wing not to fond of getting rid of it but just dont have the time and extra funds to do it justice car is in asheville nc will not tolerate tire kickers or lowballers price is 4500 firm the way it sets.....8282434901 text if interested xfqc0n.jpg

2i93s68.jpg

ab4ktd.jpg

2hgz1q9.jpg

1265zev.jpg

19tjsn.jpg

14v2qyx.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I PMed you, and never heard back. Sorry not a texter. I have some Q's that would take all day to text.

Is the rear suspension 4 link or ladder bar? If ladder bar, single or double adjustable.

What is the rear diff and what gears?

How many points on the cage? mild or moly? size and thickness. Mig or tig welded. Is it, or has it ever been, IHRA or NHRA certified, and if so how fast and when does (did) it expire?

What were the times with the rotory? (including 60ft) does it leave consistantly and go straight?

Is it a true turn key minus engine/trans, or were there other parts removed as well?

Has it ever been wrecked? rust or excesive amounts of filler?

Would like to see pics of suspension, engine bay, and interior.

Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.