WTS/WTT:L16 w/ 5 speed

I have an l16 with a 5 speed for sale. The motor is still curently in the car right now but I will be pulling it in the next two weeks. Tonight I will make a video of it starting and running. The car engine runs great. Nothing that I know of as in performance parts on this engine. When I bought my 510 I drove the car from Reno to Las Vegas with no problems. And I have daily drove it for over a year now, minus the summers. Way too hot in vegas. The Transmission shifts smoothly into all gears except for 1st to 2nd there is a small grind if shifted fast. If you drive civil no grind occours. I will also throw in the radiator and anything else that I would not need as Im about to start an SR swap.

Looking to get 500 bucks for everything. Im willing to drive to Ranch Cucamonga area for delivery for an extra 60 bucks to cover gas. I will see my family while Im there and will pay my way back home.

Also willing to trade for an r180 LSD, spook for a 510 plus the difference, 15 inch rims ( no stock datsun wheels), Anything really I can use for my Dime I might need. If anyone wants some pics of the engine and a video text me at 702-321-2660m and I can run outside and text it back.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that hose was just to pass smog. I'm not 100% sure on the transmission. 1st is bottom left reverse is top left. I did some research and thought it was a z 5 speed but someone told me the shift pattern would not be this way. The drive shaft has Ben cut and re welded if that makes a differemce

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.