Despite the addiction~

http://gma.yahoo.com/whitney-houston-iconic-pop-star-dies-48-014318782--abc-news.html

There's seldom been in our lifetime~ and in the history of Ratsun, we're talking THREE generations~ a set of pipes such as these....

"I will always love you"

Peace be with your soul, dearest Whitney~

Rest in peace~ faire lass!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we have a thread on Whitney Huston? This post should be there to provide a little balance.

Gosh~ you have me at a disadvantage, Mike~ If I'd known it "should" be there~ I would've put it there. My humblest apologies for the imbalance... Who'd have thought I'd have to do a search on Ratsun for Whitney Houston...?

http://gma.yahoo.com/whitney-houston-iconic-pop-star-dies-48-014318782--abc-news.html

There's seldom been in our lifetime~a set of pipes such as these~

I think it was more than a few sets through the pipe if ya know what I mean. Poor taste? Ok I'll head back to the other thread too soon to be disrespecting the dead

Gosh~ you have me at a disadvantage, Mike~ If I'd known it "should" be there~ I would've put it there. My humblest apologies for the imbalance... Who'd have thought I'd have to do a search on Ratsun for Whitney Houston...?

Ha ha ha no no it's fine. Your post would have added some balance. Maybe it's better it's not, you know? I always liked her voice, didn't care for her music. Can't stand Celine Dion at all.

Guest kamakazi620

And here i am clicking this thread thinking someone bought Another datsun they didnt need................. :lol: Was expecting to see oics of a yard full of dattos and a "New" datsun added to the collection. :rolleyes:

• Like 2