Nano's k-autic 620

k-autic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I have low beams! N haven't taken a pics of them in the dark cuz my dam belt went out luckly I noticed my temp gauge in time to stop right away before I ran her hot too long. Also good thing I broke down bout 50 yards away from a junkyard cuz I went in helped translate some dude that needed some parts wich got me on the lot's owner's good side and for 5 bucks he towed my ass back to the lot gave me a teporary belt and lent me some tools, made it back to work in time too!

The water pump needs a new gasket its leaking bad specially from the broken bolt it had, and to make things worse the alternator was soaking wet with antifreeze and must have shorted it out o something. Looks like I'm going to have lots of fun this winter! Good thing I parked her for the winter for the new upgrade.

Got the rad n water pump out And the oil pump off, but found the broken bolt were the water pump bolts onto the timing cover.

Tried getting it out no luck even tried an easy out but drilled the bolt through too far into the timing cover n sealing it now n putting it back

Would be a little risky I dont want my fluids mixing so I'm in need of a timing cover for an L16 o L18. =(

2012-12-10145430.jpg

• 1 month later...

Its freezing ball weather right now n its making it bit tough to work on my baby, but I postponed the roof conversion for a bit. I got a replacement timing cover from sick620 off an L16 he has laying around.i brought it home and cleaned it up and put it on.

2013-01-15224551.jpg

Got new water pump gasket n finished that up to o!

• Like 1
yeah buddy! you get it fired up again?

Not yet I just replaced the oil pan gasket! N a few other s no more leaks I hope.

But tomorrow I give her tune up fresh oil, plugs ect the works! N I gots put the

rad back n stuff waiting on parts :( maybe tomorrow she will run...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No updates yet just been running her even everyday enjoying her nd pushing that l18 tto the fullest! Imma have to put the t-tops to the side for now in order to do a KAde swap on it. For now I been trying to get the red truck going so I can put this I've on nd do the swap