Side Markers..?

MrRobatoGato

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The front lamps? I'm pretty sure they're just generic clearance lamps. I pulled them off and the wires were spliced into the original harness... the lights were just mounted on a piece of aluminium cut to fit the original hole. I'm replacing them though. I've got a couple old Beetle marker lamps I was considering using on top of the fenders... let me find a pic and I'll post it up...

022.JPG

Crappy cellphone picture, I know... if I go with those markers, then I'll remove the front and side markers and smooth over the body... Thoughts?

they look like the ones on my wagon but the opening in the fender may be different, I bought the ones off ebay and the only fit the bluebird not my wagon the housing was bigger and wouldnt fit so I traded them to Troy Ermish for something. I would think you could buy the ones from Ebay and "modify" the opening in your fender here is the only picture I have of my wagon with the side markers in

rusty003.jpg

and without

1969wagonpicsnew012.jpg