Utah and Salt Lake area Datun and Nostalgics thread. Start here!

greengoon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Utah!

This is the 3rd year for the great Multi-State Datsun Classic. Every year six states are represented with Datsuns.  We would love to have Utah represented. make plans to join us October 5 in Williams AZ for the Multi-State Datsun Classic. States represented so far are:

California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and even Mexico. We are missing Utah! keep an eye on www.nostalgicdatsun.com for updates and opening registration date.

We hope to see you in Williams, AZ this year!

• 1 month later...

There will be a Nostalgic Meet Sunday August 11th at 4pm at High Point Park in Sandy, Utah.

We nearly overflowed the park 2 years ago and this year proves to be even better. Hope to see you there!

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22188&p=184790#p184790

https://www.facebook.com/events/415608671876560/

There will be a Nostalgic Meet Sunday August 11th at 4pm at High Point Park in Sandy, Utah.

We nearly overflowed the park 2 years ago and this year proves to be even better. Hope to see you there!

i should be able to make it, hopefully with my 720 :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad you will be able to make it up. Your 720 looks really clean. I wanted one of those for years.

It was a good turn out:

thanks :)  i really like your green 510.  theres a 79 510 wagon on ksl right now for $2k that im tempted to get ahold of but finances arent quite lined up for that right now.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey -- new to the forum based on referral -- have a 240z here in Utah Valley -- hoping to find someone that can help me get this thing tuned right. I've had it around for about seven years, but have been very erractic in my enthusiasm during restore. I've tried multiple times to get the carbs right and just can't figure it out. Would love to be part of a Z club/rally again here in Utah as I've done in the past. If anyone has some time and is willing to help me out, let me know. At the very least I can buy you lunch or something for your help. I can drive the car -- but it's just running pig rich right now. Thanks.

Hey -- new to the forum based on referral -- have a 240z here in Utah Valley -- hoping to find someone that can help me get this thing tuned right. I've had it around for about seven years, but have been very erractic in my enthusiasm during restore. I've tried multiple times to get the carbs right and just can't figure it out. Would love to be part of a Z club/rally again here in Utah as I've done in the past. If anyone has some time and is willing to help me out, let me know. At the very least I can buy you lunch or something for your help. I can drive the car -- but it's just running pig rich right now. Thanks.

hi. my name is ryan and i like to party...