510 Swagon

nico510

What's up Ratsun comrades, I recent bought a 72' 510 wagon. I'm happy my search came to an end 51 miles away. Although it has minimal rust, the engine doesn't start but that's childs play for me. I got plenty of directions to go on restoring this swagon. I need some help though. I need just about everything you can think of to make this dream of mine to come alive. Can anybody tell me a great website or place in South Florida for parts that won't rape my pockets. from carbon fiber bonnets to fuel cells. I want it all. Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Nico! Nice to have another east coast member. You will find quickly that we are pic whores here and the demands to photos should start any second.

As for parts, Rockauto.com seems to be the place for most common stuff. Other than that, ebay. For CF parts, try Dave at Futofab, his quality seems to be some of the most respected in the country.

There is also a fiberglass sticky in the parts for sale section.

fiberglass 510 parts.

• Like 1

Heyyyy what are the odds! I just purchased a '72 510 Wagon myself. I go to school at Embry Riddle Aeronautical Univ. in Daytona Beach, FL so I'm in the same boat you are. The 510 I purchased (named Mary-Ann after the previous owner from the owner I'm purchasing from) is currently sitting in Washington (state) but should be in my hometown in Maryland within a few months. I too am curious about part stores for when I bring her back down in Fall 2012. For me, however, it's more style parts as opposed to performance. I'll get more details on a plan when I meet up with the car later this year. But it feels good to be 18 and own a '72 510 Wagon paid for out of my own pockets. I'm sure this will make for one hell of a first car!

Congrats to both of you new 510 owners on the east coast.

I am in Maryland and I have lots of 510 parts. I currently have 2 parts wagons here and I also own a 2 door wagon. If you guys need parts, hit me up. I have tons of stuff.

Parts Wagon #1

0133.JPG

0093.JPG

Parts Wagon #2

IMG00705-20110603-1922.jpg

Buried to the rockers when I found it.

IMG00627-20110425-1941_4.jpg

My 2 door Wagon

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_001.JPG

2_Door_Wagon_Pics_010.JPG

Make sure you mark your calendars for the 16th Annual East Coast Datsun 510 Meet (SPEC510) at Summit Point Raceway. This year, Pete Brock of BRE will be the Grand Marshall of the Jefferson 500 Vintage Car Races. We have a great time and all Datsun lovers are welcome. Info here: www.eastcoastdatsun510.com