stanza acceleration problem

datsun mom

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those symptoms can be cause by a LOT of things. Most are probably minor, but hard to track down. Probably wouldn't cost much to fix, but you'd pay a professional $100/hour for troubleshooting.

Is it in King County? I could take a look. Getting more data is needed for a diagnosis.

Those symptoms can be cause by a LOT of things. Most are probably minor, but hard to track down. Probably wouldn't cost much to fix, but you'd pay a professional $100/hour for troubleshooting.

Is it in King County? I could take a look. Getting more data is needed fo r a diagnosis.

i thought he would work on it today and get a better idea but he will by busy till the weekend. i will try and mess with it tomorrow and get more info. thanks... clark county

I found today, that the muffler has come apart inside, and several big peices of baffle/packing are floating around.

I think its the only problem, maybe a cat but idts , its in a+ condition, 101k miles, the po replaced the dizzy and and many other parts with new oem replacements trying to fix the problem.

the ashtray doest look like its ever ben used.