Sidedraft intake manifold ID

Mr. BOHICA

Greetings all-

Can anybody identify this manifold? It appears that there was a stamp of some sort on the top on the crossbar (term?) but it is illegible. Also, I added a few question marks on the pic regarding applicable PCV install and an unknown inlet/ outlet. Sorry, text was not working in paint... For the PCV location question, the PCV valve will screw into the hole location. Thanks in advance!

dcoe.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the hole under the 2 intake ports likes like a water hole to heat the intake. At least that is the stock location but if the hole goes nowhere then its worthless. Maybe soembody drilled it. pour water in there and see where it goes.

The one on top on the right side might go to a brake booster

the one on bottom I guess can go to a PCV valve but I plug all these up.

I open vent the crank case.when running my dual carbs

I personally dont like intakes and best just to get a dual set up .

Mopst people have a hard time jetting them as most are jetted for a 2 carb system or close to it.

Greetings all-

Can anybody identify this manifold? It appears that there was a stamp of some sort on the top on the crossbar (term?) but it is illegible. Also, I added a few question marks on the pic regarding applicable PCV install and an unknown inlet/ outlet. Sorry, text was not working in paint... For the PCV location question, the PCV valve will screw into the hole location. Thanks in advance!

dcoe.jpg

Are these not the same mount? Measure and compare (K24/L-16 L18, L20B) Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Link to another site>

http://www.datman.co....php?f=9&t=2504

MVC-589S.jpg

8Manifolds.jpg