1995 ka24de into my pl620

pl624de

I have a 1974 Datsun pl620 with a 1993 ka24de engine and trans running a 1995 ecu and engine harness along with s14 distributor and MAF. I am trying to wire it up to run from the F11 connector as I have heard done many times before but have had no luck as of yet.

I have my in tank electric fuel pump wired on a relay with key on

I have my cooling fans on a thermostat and relay with key on

I also have my starter wired through the ignition switch to elliminate the s14 lower harness.

I know basic swap wiring but I am very new to nissan/datsun stuff and would appreciate any help. Thank You

I PLAN ON DOING THIS WITHOUT THE PRE-WIRED RELAY BOXES I SEE ON THE SITE

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I PLAN ON DOING THIS WITHOUT THE PRE-WIRED RELAY BOXES I SEE ON THE SITE

why dont you find out how/what is in it... im pretty sure (icehouse?) would have no issues breaking it down........ also.... trying to figure out what your actual issue is.....

what type of "1995 ecu"? is it a 240sx? altima? bluebird? largo/caravan?

.... you mentioned the f11... i dont know the issues your having with it, but it connect to the "e208" plug on the eng. lower harness... (for the o2 sensor &Crank positioning sensor)

I am a big fan of the relay box they build and think its perfect for someone who hasn't wired a fuel pump off of key on and its own relay and since my 95' harness has a connector for the eccs relay it almost makes the $150 box useless to me but it's perfect for MOST ka24 swaps.

I know that all I need is switched 12v, constant 12v, ground and start signal witch is the same as starter motor cranking (if I'm right)???

I have a Mail Relay and Fuse Box already wired and just need someone to point me in the right direction as far as what wires on the F11 connector get tapped.

San Jose, ca

There is someone in Tracy i know that has done these swaps, his name on here is Datsloco. i myself don't know much, but he should be able to help if you want someone local. there are plenty of people on this forum as well that would love to help.

• 1 year later...