Niffty write up on bagging a 620

Siqx20

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Greg ( Gman) from Los Angles ...He is a good guy, that truck is sweet, KA swap, all shaved, 5 lug conversion with the Fuchs, .smooth interior, looks great in person..He didnt want to cut into the bed, so that is why he did it the way he did...

036.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

038.jpg

Party pooper lol. This looks like a setup I could actually do too. I could 4 link mine, but I dont want to cut my bed away. I still want my truck to be a truck lol. The sound of that leaf breaking sounds really unsafe though. Looks like a static drop for me :(

MantisX

if you 4 link it, your going to have to most likely cut out the bed...I had a friend who did the same thing, ended up putting a big dent in the bed from the pumkin hitting the bed,,,,and yes that mono leaf will break sooner or later.. Iknow from my old lowrider hydraulic days, back before 4 linking....and broke a few....

And as far as i know GOEZ is still open...I can contact Greg and see if he has a number for them and location of new shop