ratsun logo question

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry its been a bit... Son and I been sick all week... Hopefully I can get down and pick up the sample this week.... As for flexfits, if u r paying $25 for just the hat, u r gettin ripped off.... When my old band was touring, we sold them for $20 with logos on the front and back...but we did do bulk orders

• 3 weeks later...

well here are the first two i have done ( the flexfit is mine ) i am trying to figure out a flat ship rate... I am thinking $25 per hat , i will see if i can get any better deal, but with tax, artwork and hat cost ( flex fit military ) thats a pretty good deal..... let me know if anyone wants one.. PM me

imagejpeg952_6.jpg

imagejpeg952_5.jpg

is it possible to modify the layout of the hat? I really like the idea of a ratsun hat. I just dont like the layout... If i could get it anyway i think i would want the logo kinda offset to the side some and the website on the back of the hat. is that maybe something that could be done?

it could be, if you dont mind paying around 30+ the more locations you put artwork in, the higher the price goes...... also why double sided shirts are more expensive..... i could just drop the ratsun.net way lower , make it smaller, but i need a vote on how many peep s want the rat offset...... or if anyone even wants one at all.... at least i have mine lol

well i think my hat will be a one off..... i cant order a special hat for each person, it would cost me money to do that, so i offer the flexfit military ....... thats it..... if all i get is negative response, then i offer nada not worth the headache sorry

thats what I have business cards and stickers for.

I rock ratsun shirts ect just to enjoy rockin some cool shit myself.

the text in the layout just isnt aesthetically pleasing from a design standpoint either.

it clashes with all the other flow around it.