1973 honda cb350

Have a oppertunity to pick up a clean 1973 Honda cb350 cafe style race bike. has 50k original miles and he has ALL the original parts. The only issue is it has sat for a bit so the gas tank is full of rust. relatively easy fix. has brand new rebuilt carbs, sportster style exhaust, headers and has been cleaned up pretty good.

I know its not a datsun but does anyone here have any experiance with these? or their worth? he said i can take it off his hands for $500. is that a good deal?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

350? Or 360?

Those are great bikes! I had a 73 cb175 and it was the coolest thing ive ever had. I wish i never sold it. It had 2k original miles.its a steal for that price. I sold mineas a running bike with a rebilt motor for tbat sane price and mine was literally bare.

So a little update. I going back over there on Thursday with a can of gas and pulling the field line to draw from the can instead of the tank. If it fires up and sounds decent I will take her home. :)I o will throw up some pics once I head back over there.