Vlance Lip DIY

SKkeeterZ

the front OEM valance on my d21 is missing and i haven't been able to find anything at wrecking yards

ended up rigging up something with some shit from home depot

no need for comments on quality lol, i know it looks like dildos

also this was the squarest thing i could find thats not a retarded amount of money

http://www.ipgparts.net/blog/tag/custom-ef-front-lip/

but tips or suggestions on improvement are encouraged wondering if any one has used this stuff before

LL9hcl.jpg

fpuM8l.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's on there pretty good, sturdy and thick too, that's why there is wrinkles cause the plastic is hard as tits,

Buttomed out on it at 45 mph and didnt do a thing to it besides crack the sticker that's on there

One posetive I have notice is better gas mileage, it might be ugly but it functions

Hard call, but I'd suggest trying your hand at some DIY fiberglass work with the one you made and see how it turns out as you can make ducting to the brakes really easy.

It's on there pretty good, sturdy and thick too, that's why there is wrinkles cause the plastic is hard as tits,

Buttomed out on it at 45 mph and didnt do a thing to it besides crack the sticker that's on there

One posetive I have notice is better gas mileage, it might be ugly but it functions

Then nothing else matters.

• 1 month later...