Parts/Parts Car 76-78 F10 Sportwagon?

Figured I'de post another post on parts for the F10 that I bought. Not havin any luck findin any F10's in Colorado,maybe I'll ge lucky here?

PS Just picked up both the MITCHELL and HOLLANDER "Interchanger" books...BIG books! 82 and before!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pics...of F10

My favorite front wheel drive car!

Me too,LOVE the lil car! Cept, at 6'3" and 330 Lbs...i look like a monkey screwin a football while in it! Drive it to work and she costs me $27.00 every 2 weeks for gas! Runs real sweet too! You don't happen to have a parts car layin around...or know where theres one at?

Toelouie, we are still waiting for pictures of this goon! There has been talk of F-10's lately it seems. I did a photochop of one.

Have yo uspent time on the thread from the guy in England with all the Datsun parts? He has F10 stuff, even body pannels and bumpers I think. You will want to look for parts for a 120A as that is what they are known as elsewhere.

Datsun parts in England

F10Chop.jpg

The F10 is perhaps the rarest USA-spec Datsun. They didn't sell many when new, and most have not been preserved. In no part of the country are they plentiful.

Nissan has a lot of parts for them, but no body panels. What parts are you looking for?

120A generally refers to the E10. The F10 is second generation, named the 120A F-II in some countries, Nissan Cherry F-II in Japan where it was sold by Nissan dealers unlike the Datsun Sunny. In all countries it is model series F10.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.