last chance 620 stuff

Spent my day off and one of the last few good days left pulling what i could off the 1976 620. it was red, if anyone needs a body piece, the hood was in good shape i may keep that just in case but the shell and engine will probably be scrapped unless someone wants something. The truck had 46,000 miles on it and was parked long ago when someone started rebuilding the engine, looks complete but never put back on the road 9off since 1980) The oil i drained from the trans looked very good as did the oil from the engine.

as for pricing I really am not sure, I hate asking too much for any of this so please make an offer if you think its too high.

I also have a good flywheel,clutch, almost all the side lights and brake lights (except the pass side back side and brake) Trans, starter, etc.

oh yeah and a bunch of 720 mirrors.

Parcel tray and 510 fans. (I also have a 620 fan too) $20 for parcel tray, $10 for 510 fan, $15 for a 620 fan

IMAG0832.jpg

Headlights (both sides a little rusty but should clean up good) $40. Bumper supports $25

IMAG0897.jpg

Grill, has all 4 trim rings $50

IMAG0898.jpg

Datsun Valve cover $35 ( I have a regular nisasan Oil cap and 2 elephant ones. I will sell all those separate if interested)

IMAG0896.jpg

Drive train with very good U joints $100. Exhaust (I had to cut the front pipe about 4" before the clamp to get it out)

IMAG0899.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0902.jpg

IMAG0900.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the windshield wiper transmission (linkage) and wiper arms.

If this truck sat outside for a long time, these parts might be toast.

If they are in good working order, I would be interested in them!

And for those who are lurking:

If anyone else has these parts for a 1973~76 620 ... drop me a line!

Grill and Parcel tray are on the loading dock waiting for UPS to pick them up.

Looking into USPS flat rate international for a valve cover and a few other items, looking for best way to ship the dually adapters to get a shipping price on them too.

...am i forgetting anything???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.