Stock Japanese 620 for sale

Steroid

OK guys.... I think this link will work.........

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d83716149

This is about the best example of what a Japanese 620 looked like from the factory that I've seen. They do not have ebay over there so everything is on Yahoo auction. I go on it twice a week and found this truck for sale. It's right now only at about $500.00!!!!! Anyway, I posted this so that You guys can see the differences. First off.. RHD. Secondly the "J" series motors that they have over there. Next SMOOTH tailgate. From the factory their tailgates were not stamped DATSUN. Next the correct mirrors and location on the fenders. Japanese trucks had those strange rear window protectors. That is why all of our beds have those bolts on each side. The beds were generic and they would bolt those protectors in place depending on what country it was being shipped to. Once again, there are those "flower" hubcaps that I'm trying to locate. There are lots of good photos here to compare to. ENJOY!!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also.......... I see it is a 1300 CC engine.

I just converted 91,927 kilometers into miles and this truck only has 57,120 ORIGINAL MILES on it!!!

I see that it is a 1976. I truly wish that I had've found some way to get something like this over here. What a find!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Wow, that's really cool to see what they look like over there. Personally I think fender mirrors look kinda funny on trucks, I dig em on Z's and dimes though. How hard would it be to swap the dash, steering components, pedals and brake booster? I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other things. I work with a guy who used to work at a dealership (even gave me an old patch), and he said some people used to order the parts to do it themselves.

Hey Bleach,

I saved them also. What I am wondering is there a way to divide them up so that each picture can be saved seperately? In other words.... the way I saved them are saved in groups of 3 or 4 photos as posted by the seller. I wanted to somehow save each photo seperately in as large a file size as possable. Maybe Beebani can start a foreign gallery for photos of overseas trucks such as this one. It would be good refrence for correct placement of items such as the fender mirrors and such. Thanks, Mike