WTB: 620 square headlight conversion

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a good condition square headlight conversion for a 620. Prefer it be complete, as i assume these were one off units and replacement parts are hard to come by. If anyone knows of one, let me know!

I did a conversion on my 79 using Chevy Monza parts. I cut the FRP behind the front facia to get the support structure then screwed that to my radiator support. then you just need the Monza headlight buckets and trim. I then trimmed the stock 620 grill and it looked like it came from the factory that way. Good luck. :D

i did mine using 720 light buckets as they are almost a bolt in, then u can use a monza or olds cutlass head lite chrome trim bezel, if u want the square tube grill get back to me i have an extra i was stashin, tom

• 1 month later...

There was also a kit to do the larger single square headlights on the 620.

I always wanted to do that, and use some of the same size square off road lights set next to them

for high beams, with a tube grill, so the end result would look like the smaller 4 square headlights,

but larger, filling the grill area more completely.

Other options would be

4 large 7" round lights

A round 7" hi/low beam with a 7" off road light where the Hi beam would be.

7" round Hi/ Low beams/ with 5 3/4 hi beams like a 70's Euro Jag XJ sedan, Alfa GTV or Euro Rabbit GTI

Maybe some vintage 70's euro Cibie rectangular H4 lights the kind George Barris used on the

Sonny and Cher Mustangs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.