what to do next

i have an l20b swapped into a 210 and while i get the wiring done what should be next i came across a deal on a z24 and i had heard that i can build a stoker with this bottom end has anyone seen this done before and if so is it worth doing thanks for the help

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

i have an l20b swapped into a 210 and while i get the wiring done what should be next i came across a deal on a z24 and i had heard that i can build a stoker with this bottom end has anyone seen this done before and if so is it worth doing thanks for the help

Best and easiest is to Forget about Z24,if you want a hybrid find a z22 and use that bottom end(shortblock)with an l series head U67,or easier just get a KA

i have an s13 with a ka24de and i was wanting to build three different nissan engines just to learn a little more about them they are the sr20det, ka24de, and the ca18det besides the fact i already have one engine are any of these any easier and also is there any kind of swap kits or will everything need to be handmade thanks

i have an s13 with a ka24de and i was wanting to build three different nissan engines just to learn a little more about them they are the sr20det, ka24de, and the ca18det besides the fact i already have one engine are any of these any easier and also is there any kind of swap kits or will everything need to be handmade thanks

There are 2 guys here that have put ka's in their 210 me and Burleigh. Go over and read the threads until you know what's on every page. If you have any more questions ask on those threads and I will be more than happy to share with you. And also I suggest you collect every single thing before you start your project k ;)

Only other problem, they are based in Australia... Expensive shipping, yay!

Sway bar might be good to get individually, and find a friend who is good at welding.

I know a guy on here who I would rather give money to to have him do welding than buy a kit.

Only other problem, they are based in Australia... Expensive shipping, yay!

Sway bar might be good to get individually, and find a friend who is good at welding.

I know a guy on here who I would rather give money to to have him do welding than buy a kit.

Yeah the sway bar is worth it.

Exactly! :)

so is my car sunny and 1200 and 210 did they just change names and if thats all it is does anyone know where i can get the australian bumpers cuz my car was plagued with two park benches for bumpers

sunny is the line of cars, in order they were made, the sunny 1000(b10), 1200(b110), b210, 210(b310). yours is a 210 chassis code b310.

you can get the jdm style bumpers from most countries that arent the US. out side the US your car was marketed as a 140y