Another bracket question

socaldatsun

Well my dad was determined that the brackets I had for the front will fit the Z32 caliper set up "it didn't" we bolted everything up and well he was quietfor the rest of the day. lol well this got me woundering.... what if I got the wrong setup for the rear aswell. I went to the garage a few mins ago and started to put the rotor on and the mounting bracket for the caliper. I got the first bolt in but the second one wont line up, its off by a hair. On top of that the caliper bracket was rubbing on the rotor once it was all lines up with just one bolt. I thought maybe it was bent a little so I get a wood paint mixer and sat it on the back of the bracket and surely it was bent a little but wasnt sure if thats how it was made? so my question is, do I have the right bracket for the isuzu amigo set up? If not what calipers will fit this Bracket?

Bracket

DSC_1233.jpg

Straight test

DSC_1234.jpg

clerance of the rotor to the caliper mounting bracket "tight fit"

DSC_1235.jpg

my calipers from the isuzu amigo

DSC_1237.jpg

DSC_1238.jpg

thanks in advance

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my dad was determined that the brackets I had for the front will fit the Z32 caliper set up "it didn't" we bolted everything up and well he was quietfor the rest of the day. lol well this got me woundering.... what if I got the wrong setup for the rear aswell. I went to the garage a few mins ago and started to put the rotor on and the mounting bracket for the caliper. I got the first bolt in but the second one wont line up, its off by a hair. On top of that the caliper bracket was rubbing on the rotor once it was all lines up with just one bolt. I thought maybe it was bent a little so I get a wood paint mixer and sat it on the back of the bracket and surely it was bent a little but wasnt sure if thats how it was made? so my question is, do I have the right bracket for the isuzu amigo set up? If not what calipers will fit this Bracket?

Bracket

DSC_1233.jpg

Straight test

DSC_1234.jpg

clerance of the rotor to the caliper mounting bracket "tight fit"

DSC_1235.jpg

my calipers from the isuzu amigo

DSC_1237.jpg

DSC_1238.jpg

thanks in advance

hey contact bee he can help you

most of the brackets i trade in is because they are bend the weld warps the metal specially that thin

i have one set left for the front to use the z32 4 piston calipers made out of aluminum all cnc machine for $120.00 plus shipping

e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com or call me at 951 214-9555 my name is juan

hey contact bee he can help you

most of the brackets i trade in is because they are bend the weld warps the metal specially that thin

i have one set left for the front to use the z32 4 piston calipers made out of aluminum all cnc machine for $120.00 plus shipping

e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com or call me at 951 214-9555 my name is juan

aw man too late I already placed the order yesterday.thanks tho.