79 datsun 210 crossmember...i need one

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one in a Junk Yard in SC. It is still in the car with engine and everything attached. The JY owner seems like he really likes his stuff, top dollar. Let me know if you want me to see what the price is if you get no response from members. Sometimes it is less costly to just buy a pars car. I'll be heading that way Thanksgiving week, let me know, if the price is fair at the JY I'll bring it down to Oak Hill and you can come get it.

There is one in a Junk Yard in SC. It is still in the car with engine and everything attached. The JY owner seems like he really likes his stuff, top dollar. Let me know if you want me to see what the price is if you get no response from members. Sometimes it is less costly to just buy a pars car. I'll be heading that way Thanksgiving week, let me know, if the price is fair at the JY I'll bring it down to Oak Hill and you can come get it.

yeah man. get a quote that would be great. So you will be in the Florida area?

Got any idea what it might look like, as I got alot of oddball parts in some boxes.

Fuzz

its a front sump style so it bends back towards the firewall......kinda resembles a 240sx crossmember. i dont know if that helps.......here a few images i found on the web not the best but you can see it in there.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/datsun210/photos/album/831117450/pic/274674498/view?picmode=medium&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc best pic i could find. i know its not the best.

its a front sump style so it bends back towards the firewall......kinda resembles a 240sx crossmember. i dont know if that helps.......here a few images i found on the web not the best but you can see it in there. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/datsun210/photos/album/831117450/pic/274674498/view?picmode=medium&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc best pic i could find. i know its not the best.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.