I need a Switch for My '76

Nicholas7620

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how are those leaf spring helpers working out for you. ive considered buying a pair

They work great. I got them on Amazon. They totally stopped any sag and occassional touching of the tires by my mud flaps.

I got the 1000 pound, helpers for $24. They are set on medium load.

Let me know when your switch arrives! Be interested to see how long, for others benefit if they need anything else from me. Will

Hey Will,

I got the switch today in my mail box, November 15, 2011. I paid you on November 11, 2011 and you shipped November 11, 2011.

Very cool, all the way from ENGLAND in four days. Even more cool, I find a very rare part I need on Ratsun. :D

I can put away the clever engineering we came up with and use the actual part. ;)

Best,

Ok that was quick post !

If anyone else would like small items sending, have a look at my stock list, I updated it just now, and have even included some applications.

If you want a list of ONLY one model, email me and I will extract the data from the list and email you back with it, save you wading through 2,500 items.

If you have a part number of something you are searching for its quite quick to look on the big list though.

http://www.datman.co.uk/stocklist.htm