Weber 32/36 on a B210

Jewosh

Hey so I'm posting this question for a friend who just bought a B210 and knows nothing about Datsun's or cars in general. I just put new carbs on my 510 and he wants my old carb as the one that came on his B210 need to be rebuilt. I had a Weber 32/36 on my car with the intake manifold for a L16. I'm assuming (without looking at all) that this is not gonna bolt up straight to a A14, so what intake manifold should I tell him to get or try to find? Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you runnin a l16? If not its probly jetted pretty big. The a series adaptor and l series adaptor are different

I dont know wich one izzo posted, theres going to be some linkage stuff too.

Also a series diesels (runon), does the old webber have a anti runon cyliniod?

You need the adaptor for an A series. The L series jetting will get it running, but it will not be optimized (flat spots, bad mileage). Depending on the year, there might be some minor smog crap that needs to be removed. Also you will need to make some kind of mount for the throttle cable. The electric choke can be reused. On mine dieseling hasn't been an issue with the Weber.

Thanks guys! I'll pass the info on to him. By the way his 210 is a 1978 model and some of the smog equipment was bypassed by the guy before him. I'm not sure if it was even properly jetted for my engine (it ran ok, but didn't make much power) because a friend picked it up for me after my carb started spitting fuel onto my exhaust manifold and was past needing a rebuild (the guy before me didn't take care of it). Once again thanks!